APS & C for Girls (Azam Garrison) is meant for girls only. The school caters to students of class VI–XII. It is the only high school in LGES which offers Humanities Group of studies to students at SSC Level. The school has more than 1400 students on its roll.
APS (Garrison Junior) is the feeder institution of Azam Garrison. Girl students after passing class–V are automatically transferred to APS & C for Girls (Azam Garrison). After qualifying class–VII, students securing the required percentage are given an option to join O–Level. The rest go into the Matriculation stream. Students who opt for O–Level studies are transferred to Garrison Academy for Cambridge Studies.
GENERAL RULES :
Admissions are offered to students from other institutions to fill existing vacancies. Admissions are granted on merit, based on the candidate’s performance in the admission test held by APS & C for Girls (Azam Garrison). Those finally selected for admission are required to appear for the Interview.
- Class VI 11+ Years
- Class VII 12+ Years
- Class VIII 13+ Years
- Class IX 14+ Years
- Class X 15+ Years
- Class XI 16+ Years (eligibility 80% and above in Science Group)
- Class XII 17+ Years
Note: Class suitability will be decided from child’s age on 31st March of the year of entry/enrolment.
LEVEL OF ADMISSION ENTRY TEST :
- Beginning of new session : Previous class level
- After 3 months/onwards : Amount of syllabus covered in the class
SUBJECTS FOR ADMISSION TEST :
Admission test will be given in following four subjects :
- Class VI & VIIEnglish, Urdu, Mathematics
- Class VIIIEnglish, Urdu, Mathematics, General Science
- Class IX & X English, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Bio/C. Sc
- Class XI & XII English, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/I. Sc
GROUPS OFFERED AT MIDDLE LEVEL :
Keeping in view mixed ability students, APS and College is the only Institution in LGES which offers Humanities, Science and Computer Science Groups at Middle Level.